1. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Chromebook.
2. Click the status area at the bottom of your screen, where your account picture is located.
3. Select Settings.
4. In the “Internet connection” section, click Add connection.
5. Select Add private network.
6. In the box that appears, fill in the information below:
Server host name: vpn.watchuktvabroad.net
Service name: WatchUKTVAbroad L2TP
Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key
Pre-shared key: calp
Server CA certificate: Leave as Default
User certificate: None installed
Username: Enter your VPN username
Password: Enter your VPN password
(PLEASE NOTE: Your VPN username and password are not the same as your My Account login details. Your VPN Username and VPN password can be found in your welcome email or the Subscriptions page within your My Account area)
Tick the box that says Save identity and password.
7. Click Connect and then once connected all you need to do now is to open up the UK TV player of your choice in your web browser and start watching.
8. When you have finished watching just remember to Disconnect by going to Settings then click on Private Networks and then click Disconnect. Your internet connection will then go back to normal until you connect again.