1. Using a device with a web browser connect to your TP-Link router’s WiFi connection.
2. In your browser address bar type: 192.168.1.1 menu and choose System Preferences…
3. Login to your router’s control panel (the default username and password are both: admin.
4. Go to Network > WAN.
5. Set the WAN Connection Type to PPTP/Russia PPTP.
6. Enter the following details exactly as below:
Username: enter your VPN username (can be found on your subscriptions page in your My Account area)
Password: enter your VPN password (can be found on your subscriptions page in your My Account area)
Select Dynamic IP
Server address: vpn.watchuktvabroad.net
Leave the MTU Size at 1460 (the default).
Set the Max Idle Time to 0 minutes.
Select Connect on Demand.
7. Click Save.
To Connect to the VPN on your TP-Link router:
Once the router control panel page has refreshed, click Connect.
To Disconnect from the VPN on your TP-Link router:
Go to Network > WAN and click Disconnect.
When your TP-Link router is connected to the VPN you can then connect any device to its WiFi and you should then find all the UK TV apps/players are unblocked.
This setup guide is based on the TP-Link 300 Mbps Wireless N which can be purchased on Amazon. Other models can be setup in a very similar way but the steps may differ slightly depending on the version.